Friday 6 April 2012

Wish List from Topshop.

So if you haven't realised yet, I am a big fan of Topshop. I spend most of my evenings browsing through their website drooling over the jewellery and clothes. Here are a few things I have fallen in love with.

I am loving this whole pastel blazer trend this spring, and this blazer is just perfect for it. The colour is not too in your face and the cut looks beautiful and feminine. It's £40.00 which I think is a fair price for something you are going to get a lot of wear out of over spring. Plus it would look great over a dress at a wedding in the summer.

This too is amazing! Am I the only person who still is obsessed with the  galaxy pattern? I love the fact that this top has a pegasus on it as well, it makes it more unique. The only thing that annoys me is that it is cropped and that does not suit my figure. It's £22 on the website not including P&P. 

This has got to be my FAVOURITE item at Topshop! Not only is it pastel, it has a dipped hem, it's pleated and the colours are amazing! At £32 it's a little expensive for me. However I think I am truly in love.

This ring is lovely and simple, but will still add a statement to any outfit. £6.50

Now this may look a little scary, but I think it is amazing. I love wearing anything with collars and this is right up my alley. However it is £25 which is a little bit expensive for a glorified collar.

Off course I couldn't do a wish list without a nail polish! This is Raazmatazz. It is one of the new colours added to the collection and as we all know I have a weakness for glitter. £6.00

All of these pictures were taken from www.topshop.co.uk no copyright infringement is intended, I do not own the rights to these pictures. 

Let me know what is on your wish list at the moment! Tanya x

1 comment: