Thursday 5 April 2012

New Jewellery!

Today I received a lovely parcel from Wavy Jewellery. I first found out about Wavy Jewellery when Kate started following me on twitter.

I was amazed that the items were £4 or less. I had been looking for some more items with crosses on, as I am obsessed with them. I found a lot of her items remind me of something you would find in Topshop.

 Not only did it arrive quickly but the jewellery was nicely packaged in a little paper bag. (It's the little details that count)
 I am in love with this necklace and still can't believe it was only £4 and handmade. I think this will go great under the collar of a buttoned up shirt.
 I was so excited to get this ring as I have wanted one just like it for a while. As you can see from the picture I have chubby fingers so find it hard to get rings that fit me well. That fact that this ring is adjustable just adds to the brilliance of it. I get stressed when buying rings online as sizes can range at each store, so there was no problem with that.
I thought it was a nice touch that she added a little note on the business card she sent. I think I will be purchasing some more items from her :)

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this jewellery shop before, I will be checking it out now, thank you hun xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete