Saturday 14 April 2012

China Glaze, Hunger Game Collection.

So I know a lot of people are ahead of me on the whole Hunger Games Collection, but it took a while for the to come from America. So here are the ones I have purchased.

                               I have received six but have one on its way in the post. (Harvest Moon)


 
   Electrify.
 (District 5-Power)

   
                                                                         Dress me up.
(District 8 Textiles)

Stone Cold.
(District 2- Masonry)

 
 Smoke and Ashes. 
(District 12- Mining)

 
   Fast Track.
(District 6 -Transportation) 

 
 Luxe and Lush.
(District 1-Luxury)
           
 
                           

                                             Here is a video I posted today on these polishes.


2 comments:

  1. wow, love these colours! they're amazing :)
    in btw your blog is really nice, dear!
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just had a look and your blog is lovely. I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete